Zephyr Oranges N Lemons
Our Price 330
Our Price 330
Objective: The player who places his ball on the top of the pyramid wins
How to play:
- Place all the oranges in one holder on one side of the board and the lemons in the other holder on the other side.
- The player who has chosen oranges starts first by placing one ball on any depressions given on the board.
- Each player takes turn placing their ball on the board one by one.
- When 4 balls from a small square, the player can place his/her ball on top of the 4 balls.
- A player in their turn can either place a ball from his holder to the play area (at any level) or move a ball from the play area and place it on a higher level.
- A ball from the play area cannot be moved on the same level. It can only be placed on the higher level.
- A ball can only be placed on top of 4 balls. It cannot be placed on top of 3 balls.
- A player cannot move the opponent`s ball.
- Knowledge: Enhance creative thinking and logic
- Dexterity: Helps build aptitude and social skills.
- Sociability: Help your child to learn about playing happily with other children by encouraging him to take turns when he plays with you.
- Reasoning: Improves co-ordination skills and increases concentration.
- 1 game board.
- 15 Oranges Ball.
- 15 Lemons Ball.
- Instructions available in different languages.
Seller: Zephyr Toymakers Pvt. Ltd.