Zephyr Countdown Big
Our Price 260
Our Price 260
How to Play:
- A word building vocabulory building game.
- Oneplayers makes a word with the alphabets facing them and the other person cannot see the alphabets.
- Make a difficult word of 4-8 letters, depending on age, vocabulary etc. for your opponent guess.
- The other player starts by guessig the alphabets, if it is right then it is turned around so that he can see the alphabet and using these hints try to guess the word.
- If you have a wrong guess then you get closer to drowning. Try to guess the right word before you get drowned.
- A non reversable negative marking system to reduce the cheating .
- While the game is in progress and you think of a new word then place the alphabets on the ridge provided.
- Of the two players, the winner is the one who guesses the right word before his opponent does, or before the countdown strikes DROWNED.
- Reasoning: Improves co-ordination and increases concentration
- Sociability: Help your child to learn about playing happily with other children by encouraging him to take turns when he plays with you.
- Language: Helps to build better vocabulary
- Knowledge:Teaches word formation and spelling
- Memory: Sharpen memory of a child and make them think wisely
- Red & Blue Word Kit Boxes
- Alphabet Tile: Blue & Red 70 tiles each (68 printed & 2 blanks in each)
Seller: Zephyr Toymakers Pvt. Ltd.